About a year ago, this customer came in to get his 2016 Subaru WRX a basemap to account for his performance modifications until it was time to run it on our in-house dynojet. Then when it came time to tune the car, our experienced technicians ran through a PDI(Pre-Dyno Inspection) on his car to make sure things were safe and ready to pro-tune. This time around, he had ordered an AEM 340LPH Fuel Pump through us among other things and had it tuned on our dyno. Scroll to the bottom to see the results!
We offer custom tuning for a wide variety of makes and models (and drivetrains). Our tuner, Junior Barrios (JR TUNED), calibrates your car based on the modifications done to the vehicle to obtain the maximum power while maintaining reliability and drive-ability.
- COBB Big SF Intake System 2015-2020 WRX
- Grimmspeed Top Mount Intercooler Charge Pipe Kit (WRX 2015+)
- COBB Tuning Subaru Flex Fuel Ethanol Sensor Kit (WRX 15-2017)
- COBB Tuning Silicone Turbo Inlet
- AEM 340LPH Fuel Pump
- Garrett Top Mount Intercooler Subaru WRX 2015-2021
- Invidia Catted Downpipe / J-Pipe Subaru WRX 2015-2021 6MT
- Invidia N1 Cat Back Exhaust Single Titanium Tip Subaru WRX / STI 2015-2021
- GrimmSpeed Electronic 3-Port Boost Control Solenoid Kit Subaru WRX 2015-2021 FA20
- IAG Performance STREET SERIES AOS (15+ WRX)
- P&L Motorsports 15+ Subaru WRX Lower TGV Housings
- P&L Motorsports 15+ WRX Upper TGV Housings