The P&L Motorsports CNC Machined Subaru EJ Top Feed TGV Housings are a replacement housing set which deletes the factory butterfly valves and divider plates that are associated with the TGV system in the intake manifold. In addition to removing this flow-reducing divider, the entire runner has been enlarged and smoothed to provide increased airflow to the engine.
These P&L TGV Delete housings fit between the engine cylinder heads and the intake manifold and utilize rubber o-rings, instead of the traditional gaskets. These reusable o-rings provide a simple and air-tight seal for years of boost leak-free operation.
- TGV Rods, Butterfly Valves, Divider Plates, and Motors Deleted
- Ported Intake Runners for Increased Air Flow to Engine
- Designed for Optimal Airflow with Ported Cylinder Heads
- CNC Billet Aluminum Construction
- Direct Bolt-On Installation
- One Pair of CNC Machined Top Feed TGV Housings
- Necessary Hardware for Installation
- O-Ring Gaskets at Upper and Lower Flanges
- Silver Aluminum Finish (PL-SUB313S)
- Black Anodized Finish (PL-SUB313B)
- 08-14 WRX
- 07-12 Legacy GT