Introducing the P&L Motorsports P400 Power Package. Utilizing 10 years of motorsports tuning experience, multiple world records, and class victories the P&L FA20 WRX P400 kit is the perfect combination of parts for WRX performance.
Whether you’re a drag racer, road racer, or you just love tearing up the backcountry roads this package is designed for you. Featuring components constructed from 304 stainless steel, unparalleled hand fabrication and ease of install, the P&L P400 Power Package is the most complete kit on the market. Requiring only minimal trimming of a single plastic shroud, the P400 needs no cutting or fabrication for installation and is completely reversible back to stock!
Maximum power gains of over 60% are achievable with the P400 package installed on a stock WRX. The P&L Motorsports P400 package is capable of 400 hp at the engine and 330 hp at the wheels on 93 octane pump gas! Spool up is smoothed out and drivability is greatly improved in daily around-town driving.
ECU tuning has never been easier than with the P400 package. Included is a P&L off-the-shelf ECU calibration file to optimize the air/fuel ratio and ignition timing. Optional Cobb AccessPort handheld device is available as a $650 option. This device is required to flash the ECU calibration file, so it is available as a drop-down selection for your convenience.
The P&L Motorsports FA20 WRX P400 Power Package comes with a 3-year warranty for all P&L fabricated components.
- 2015-2016 Subaru WRX – 6 Speed
- P&L Motorsports 2015+ WRX Upper TGV
- P&L Motorsports 2015+ WRX Lower TGV
- P&L Motorsports 2015+ WRX Downpipe / J-Pipe
- P&L Motorsports 2015+ WRX Front Mount Intercooler
- Cobb Tuning 2015+ WRX SF Intake with Air Box
- Cobb Tuning 2015+ Flex Fuel Kit
- P&L Motorsports 2015+ WRX Off the Shelf Tunes for 93 octane and e85 — FLEX FUEL
- TGV Delete Anodizing (Choice of Black or Silver)
- Cobb AccessPort +$650 (Required If Not Already Owned)
- P&L Motorsports Cat-Back Exhaust +$1155 (Required If Not Already Owned)