The IAG Competition Series Engine Mounts are designed to be a streetable mount with weekend competition in mind. These are ideal for the person that is looking for performance gains at the road course, dragstrip or autocross but still, drives their car on the street. The 90A durometer bushings included with the mounts are 30% stiffer than the Subaru GROUP N mounts so NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness) is added in the cabin. The engine mounts feature cold rolled cadmium plated steel brackets with cadmium plated pins, hardware and aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum anodized carriers that are machined in-house.
Unique to IAG’s Engine Mounts is the ability to change the bushings to adapt to the needs of the car. Our Competiton Series mounts start with 90A bushings but allow you to change to softer 75A or a stiffer race Solid bushings in the future. Instead of having to purchase a new set of mounts if you want softer or need stiffer bushings, you can simply purchase a bushing kit and change your mounts to street or race level performance.
IAG’s mounts are designed to fit the Subaru EJ series engines for the 2002-07 Subaru WRX, 2004-18 STI, 2004-08 Forester XT.
- (x2) Competition Series Engine Mounts with 8 Red 90A Durometer Bushings and hardware
- (x8) Street Series Black 75A Durometer Bushing Set
- Left OEM Engine Mount Plate Part# 41031VA010
- Right OEM Engine Mount Plate Part# 41031VA000
* IAG Engine Mounts require the stock engine plates. In most cases, you can simply reuse your stock plates but if you do not have them, you will need 1 of each Subaru Part Numbers – 41031VA000 and 41031VA010 for installation.