The IAG Race Series Engine Mounts are designed as solid mounts with racing in mind. These are ideal for the person that is looking for the ultimate performance gains at the road course, dragstrip or autocross but do not drive the car on the street. The solid metal bushings included with the mounts will produce NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness) into the cabin. The engine mounts feature cold rolled cadmium plated steel brackets with cadmium plated pins, hardware and aircraft grade 6061 billet aluminum anodized carriers that are machined in-house.
Unique to IAG’s Engine Mounts is the ability to change the bushings to adapt to the needs of the car. Our Race Series solid mounts start with solid metal bushings but allow you to change to softer 90A or 75A or bushings. Instead of having to purchase a new set of mounts if you want softer bushings, you can simply purchase a bushing kit and change your mounts to street or competition level performance.
IAG’s mounts are designed to fit the Subaru EJ series engines for the 2002-07 Subaru WRX, 2004-18 STI, 2004-08 Forester XT.
- (x2) Race Series Engine Mounts with solid metal bushings and hardware
- (x8) Street Series Black 75A Durometer Bushing Set
- (x8) Competition Series Red 90A Durometer Bushing Set
- Left OEM Engine Mount Plate Part# 41031VA010
- Right OEM Engine Mount Plate Part# 41031VA000
* IAG Engine Mounts require the stock engine plates. In most cases, you can simply reuse your stock plates but if you do not have them, you will need 1 of each Subaru Part Numbers – 41031VA000 and 41031VA010 for installation.