The P&L Motorsports Subaru EJ20/EJ25 Fuel Line Kit and Regulator can handle the most demanding high-flow EFI systems and is capable of supporting applications up to 1000 HP. Manufactured with smooth bore PTFE flexible lines and -6 or -8 AN swivel fittings and you have an all-in-one solution for your fueling needs.
High-quality materials are the key to an effective and reliable fuel system, and the P&L Motorsports Subaru EJ20/EJ25 Fuel Line Kit and Regulator takes this into account by incorporating flexible PTFE lined hosing that is not only kink, heat, and vibration resistant, but ethanol resistant as well. This makes the P&L Fuel Line and Regulator Kit perfect for your Subaru with an e85 conversion.
Included in the kit is an adjustable rising rate Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator, and fuel pressure gauge to set and monitor your base and static fuel pressures. This allows for more precise control over fuel pressure as well as the potential to increase the total fuel delivered to the engine, by way of increasing the pressure, if needed.
- Base Pressure Adjustable from 0-100 psi
- Fuel Pressure Rises on a 1:1 Ratio with Boost
- Provides (2) ORB -8 AN Inlet/Outlet Ports and (1) ORB -6 AN Return Port
- PTFE Lined Fuel Lines for Maximum Fuel Compatability
- Flexible, Kink Resistant, Heat Resistant, Vibration Resistant Hoses
- Ethanol (e85) Safe
- Vacuum Boost Port
- Quick Connect Fittings for Factory Feed and Return Lines
- Aeromotive Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator
- P&L Motorsports 1/8” NPT Fuel Pressure Gauge
- CNC Machined Stainless Steel FPR Mounting Bracket
- -6 or -8 AN Fittings and Smooth Bore PTFE Lines
- -6 or -8 AN Y Fitting
- -6 AN Quick Connect Fittings (qty. 2)
- -6 AN Fuel Lines and Fittings (PL-SUB302)
- -8 AN Fuel Lines and Fittings (PL-SUB3028) (+$130)
- 02-14 Subaru WRX (w/ Aftermarket Top Feed Fuel Rails)
- 07+ Subaru STI (w/ Aftermarket Top Feed Fuel Rails)
- 04-06 Subaru STI ((w/ Aftermarket Top Feed Fuel Rails and TGV Housings)
Note: Requires fuel rails with AN ports, not compatible with stock rails.
Designed, Machined, and Assembled in the USA